Major results of the project NTU ”KhPI”:
1. Degree Profile & Curriculum were developed jointly with the partner universities.
2. A curriculum for master’s degree in the specialty “Informationsystemsandtechnologies” was developed.
3. Curriculum for the course “DatabasesandDataWarehouse” is developed.
4. Licensing of a new curriculum for the preparation of masters, developed within the framework of the project.
5. Under the programme, 2 February, 2017 was held the pedagogical workshop entitled “Progressive educational technologies – disseminating lessons learned on MASTIS” (speaker Olga Cherednichenko, Аssociate professor of SEMIT department).
6. On the 28th of July, 2017 a working meeting of the participants of the project MASTIS from KhNUE and NTU KhPI was held. The meeting was devoted to the implementation of decisions, which were discussed at Kyiv meeting on the 26-27th of June. Particular attention was paid to the development of curricula, assignments for Course and Master’s projects.
7. On the 13th of November, 2017 at National Technical University “Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute” the fifth inter-university workshop was held. At the seminar the topic “Problems of training specialists in the field of Information Systems and Technologies” was discussed.
8. On the 15th of January, 2018 the inter-university meeting with participants from Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics and National Technical University “Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute” was held. The main goal of the meeting was to discuss the principles, content, a procedure of Masters degree programme and core courses evaluation by the representatives of IT business.
Sorry, this entry is only available in Русский.
(Русский) «Информационные технологии поддержки принятия управленческих решений» – специальность ближайшего будущего
The defense of masters in the framework of the implementation of the Program of Double Diplomas of NTU “KhPI” and Alpen-Adria University of Klagenfurt was held for the first time at the Department of Software Engineering and Management Information Technologies (SEMIT).
International cooperation with European universities is an important aspect of the Department of Software Engineering and Management Information Technologies (SEMIT)
For example, Alpen-Adria University (https://www.aau.at/) Klagenfurt (Austria) is one of the oldest partner-universities of the department. Their cooperation began in 1998.
(Русский) 7-ое заседание межвузовского семинара – обсуждение создания научно-образовательного IТ-сообщества