The new educational concept of dual education approach is implemented at the Department of Software Engineering and Managment Information Technologies. This program is directed to the maximum rapprochement of the student, higher education institution and employers.Students have an opportunity to combine study and work, in ohter words, to obtaine necesssary theoretical knowledge and practical skills in IT firms. Educational process is organized in the following way:
- students visit only first lecture at the weekdays and study full time on Saturdays;
- in the rest of time they have full time work in IT company or are engaged in the internal projects;
Such educational approach was completely justified in European countries. This approach will solve the following problems:
- practical students (magistracy) improvement;
- training of specialists which conform to qualification requirements of employers and professional standards;
- adaptation of professional knowledge, abilities, graduates skills to quickly changing labor market conditions.
Dual educational approach at the Department of Software Engineering and Managment Information Technologies will help to effectively connect successful studying and productive work.