NTU “KhPI” Department of Software Engineering and Managment Information Technologies is the leading educational centre in the sphere of IT-specialists trainning.
Among our advantages:
- fundamental preparation in the most perspective branch (comfortable working conditions, a high salary, constant growth of labor market);
- information technologies;
- 50 years’ experience of successful specialists training in the sphere of the automated systems and high level information technologies;
- 100% graduate employability according to specialty;
- the highly skilled lecturing staff is created from the lecturers having hands-on experience in the IT companies (Telesens, NIX Solutions, Sigma, INSART, Interpak);
- availability of the modern computer equipment (and also existence of educational industrial complexes where students acquire not only theoretical, but also practical skills, carrying out real projects);
- interrelation with leading universities of Germany, Austria and Poland that guarantees exchange of students within educational programs, and also foreign traineeship and interning;
- department participation in the international educational projects and grants (Erasmus, the Horizont 2020) together with the leading European universities of Germany, France, Italy, the Baltics, Sweden, Norway;
- graduate employability not only in the leading IT companies of Kharkiv and Ukraine (EPAM, Telesens, NIX Solutions, Sigma), but also in IT concerns of the international level (Google, Siemens, Facebook, Yandex);
- the group with training at English functions on specialty “software engineering” that opens up over its graduates the additional employment perspectives in the international companies with high salary;
- for the first time in Ukraine the system of dual training (synthesis of academic education and the paid practical work) is implemented in a master course of Software Engineering and Managment Information Technologies Department that allows to reduce the graduate adjustment cycle in labor market by 2-3 years, to get the official work experience necessary for further professional growth and already during training period to earn up to $2.000 a month.